Anatomy of Pleasure: The Head to Toe Guide to Better Sex
If you enjoyed Dr. Comfort's classic "The Joy of Sex", you will love this modern, illustrated, hip book on how to become an exceptional lover. It is informative without being tedious, inspiring without being lecturesome, graphic without being vulgar and compassionate without being mushy.
This is the book every guy should have because:
- he will learn all about her moan zones, or shortcuts to her arousal
- he will find out why penis size has little or no effect on sexual performance
- he will discover all about G-spot, U-spots and other pleasure areas of female genital anatomy,
- he will Improve his love-making skills by understanding what turns women on
- he will discover intercourse positions that maximize female pleasure
- he will get the lowdown on simultaneous orgasms and multiple orgasms for women and men
- he will train himself to last longer
- he will find out about the effects of pheromones and why he should not overuse his cologne
- he will know all there is to know about topics that other sex instructions books consider taboo and fail to discuss, such as fisting and anal stimulation;
- and much much more!
This is the book every woman will love because:
- she will discover new kissing styles;
- she will get intimacy-enhancing tips, such as eye contact during intercourse;
- she will learn classic and new techniques for satisfying her man, including deep throat, prostate stimulation and pull-back technique;
- she will be introduced to the fun of sexual aids, such as toys and sex furniture
- she will get countless ideas on how to spice up a stagnant sex life from new positions to food play to submission, discipline and role play;
- she will gain a better understanding of her sexual response and the effects of hormones on her sexual desire;
- she will get a better understanding of the male psyche such as his propensity for fetishes and preference for vocal feedback,
- and much much more.
HERE to order your personally autographed copy of Anatomy
of Pleasure. If you want a non-autographed copy, then CLICK
HERE to place your order.
If you want to post my banner on your page,
right click on the image below and save it to your computer;
then link it to this page: